Job Summary:WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors .WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!THE ROLE
Live Nation is looking for an exceptional Software Engineer who has experience in building highly scalable applications. You will be responsible for owning the development and design of entire application components. You will have to rely on your wide range of experience to resolve complex issues, and you will have to mentor engineers on your team. You will work with a large variety of technologies and will be part of an DevOps & Agile team, responsible for the full end to end delivery of new functionalities, including testing and production support.
You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping to define and drive the system architecture and spearhead the best practices in our organization. You're the ideal candidate if you are passionate about new opportunities and have a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, we want to talk to you.
A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. You will have succeeded in delivering high-quality technology products/services and thrived in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Provide input into the design, development and implementation of systems automation and tooling for software engineering teams to achieve their goals
- Develop on a React (NextJS) and GraphQL stack
- Ensure high quality through automated tests
- Work with systems and software engineers to develop and document requirements and functional specifications
- Create reliable, scalable, and high-performance products that require exceptional technical expertise
- Interact with Product/UX to develop features
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3+ years of professional web application development experience using ReactJS and NodeJS
- 1+ years of experience in implementing and maintain software using react framework liken Next.js, Gatsby, Nuxt.js
- 1+ years of GraphQL (Client) experience
- Familiar with Typescript, ES6/7, Babel
- Experience with an open-source development environment using tools such as Travis, Git, CI
- Solid understanding and experience with design patterns, object-oriented and functional programming, data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in Agile & Lean Development Experience
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.