Business Office Manager @ The Orchard Post Acute Care - Whittier, CA
Business Office Manager
Post a job for free in Whittier, CA
We are a revolutionary company setting the standard for Skilled Nursing Healthcare across the country. We have decades of dedication and experience serving our residents. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals and staff members. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
The Orchard Post Acute Care
12385 East Washington Boulevard
Whittier, CA 90606
Apply Today !
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance.
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
- Establish and maintain a system of financial recordkeeping to include ledgers, recording payments, writing receipts, posting cash journals, prepare and make bank deposits, etc.
- Monitor, Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the facility’s accounting functions under the supervision of the Administrator.
- Monitor internal controls to assure compliance with established procedures.
- Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books, setting up new accounts, etc.
- Establish and maintain a system of accounts payable, to include invoicing, purchase orders, pay vouchers, check register, ledgers, etc., as necessary.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivables. Report delinquent accounts to the Administrator.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements to include preparing monthly balance sheet, income and expense reports, etc., as required.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports as required.
- Perform functions of computer/data processor as necessary.
- Develop and utilize computer reports and output as required.
- Supervise and train personnel involved in accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, resident funds, etc.