Digital Experience UI DeveloperWilmington
As a Barclays Digital Experience UI Developer you will be responsible for making the experience a reality. You will create workable prototypes and develop User Interfaces designed by User Interface designers and team. You will be a part of DX (Digital Experience) team and convert design files (Sketch, XD or PSD) into code using HTML, CSS, JS languages etc.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Building responsive web and native app components that must function across channels and devices
- Turning high-fidelity designs into high-fidelity prototypes using the component library
- Working to improve collaboration and communication between the design team and the engineering teams
- Promoting the value and adoption of the Design System throughout the organization
- Building the style guide website for the Design System and Development handoff
- Building prototypes for concept development and user testing
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Significant experience as a developer in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience in Angular, React JS and its core principles (and related front-end technologies like HTML and CSS)
- Experience with iOS and Android native mobile development
Skills that will help you in the role:Where will you be working?
• Solid working knowledge of Atlassian Tools
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good time-management skills and great interpersonal and communication skills
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.