MMIT is growing from the leading drug coverage data business into a comprehensive, integrated market access company serving pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurers, PBMs and healthcare IT companies. Their suite of applications is designed to manage an ever-changing proprietary set of pharmacy and medical benefit information and to provide a structured view of complex market access information. By embedding their data and SaaS applications across healthcare, they help ensure transparency, consistency and informed prescription decisions across the MMIT Network. They partner with hundreds of payers and pharma manufacturers ensuring that their products continually capture and analyze coverage and restriction criteria for more than 98% covered lives.
The Content Manager, reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, is a key role within the commercial organization. This role is responsible for driving MMIT’s brand and market credibility by producing compelling thought leadership and promotional content to elevate the MMIT brand.
The Content Manager will work closely with the marketing team to advise on and execute against MMIT’s multipronged content strategy. The ideal candidate will have a journalist’s ability to tell a compelling story and a marketer’s ability to develop content that aligns with MMIT’s broader marketing and business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing copy support for a range of internal and external copy needs across formats and channels, including blog posts and articles, case studies, social media messaging, brochures, press releases and internal communications, web and email copy, and more
- Strategizing and developing both thought leadership and promotional content to suit our team’s marketing objectives and position MMIT as an expert and strategic partner within the life sciences industry
- Interviewing and collaborating with MMIT’s leadership-level subject matter experts to refine potential topic ideas and translate their expertise into compelling, point-of-view-driven articles
- Working cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, solution consulting, product management, advisory and market research teams to inform content development and devise effective promotional plans
- Serving as the lead writer for MMIT’s website and social channels
- Assisting with the copywriting and deployment of audience-driven marketing campaigns
- Assisting with compiling stories and editing content for the MMIT newsletter
- A degree in journalism, English, communications or marketing (or relevant experience)
- Eight-plus years of experience translating complex topics into clear, compelling, expertise-driven content
- At least two years of experience developing content within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industries, with an understanding of the business side of drug development and the complexities of bringing a drug to market
- Experience writing for a range of formats and channels, with the ability to pivot easily between journalism-style thought leadership articles and tactical promotional copy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships in a remote working environment
- The ability to work efficiently and prioritize projects on an evolving basis
- A commitment to producing high-quality content that will resonate with and engage clients and potential clients
- Remote, but with quarterly travel to MMIT’s headquarters in Yardley, Pa., as needed
Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
No overnight travel
Position based in Yardley, PA, can be remote for the right candidate.
Occasional travel to regional MMIT offices. Up to 10%-20%
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.