Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Mornings)
FIT36 Cupertino is a growing HIIT Training Studio that specializes in training very fit clients who want to achieve the next level in fitness, efficiency and community. We are looking for outgoing, energetic group fitness trainers to join our team. We have designed this position with trainers in mind.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others as we provide The Next Level in Fitness, Efficiency, and Community in Cupertino.
- An energetic, fun, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Breaks between each class
- Marketing to attract clients
- More than one year(s) of training and program design experience preferred
- Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
- Nationally recognized training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA,NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adept to adjusting to people’s moods and personalities
- Possess the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
- Customer service skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment.
- Must have morning availability from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Free membership
- Great working environment
- Helpful and encouraging management team
- Ability to let creativity and input be heard and enacted
- Flexible schedules
- and much more!
Come experience the FIT36 difference. Apply today!
Job Type: Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year
- Group Fitness: 1 year